Thursday, May 18th
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM PDT
The property casualty space is rich with individuals, families, and business owners they call clients. These clients generally renew policies year after year leading to a solid client relationship. Those renewing policyholders should translate into a substantial number of clients who need solutions a life producer or financial advisor can provide – solutions involving life insurance, annuities, long term care, disability income, and retirement planning services.
If you take an agency with 3,000 clients, that client base should translate into 300 clients for financial planning services. Cut that number in half or by two-thirds, the end result is still a solid number of new opportunities.
A strategic partnership with a property casualty firm can be a game changer for independent life producers and financial advisors. Join us to learn how we can help you create a strategic partnership and how you can replicate that success with additional agencies where you are the sole go-to for financial services solutions and products.
This webinar that will cover:
– Why the time is now to form these strategic partnerships
– Where to find the right strategic partners
– The tools and resources available to help establish a new partnership
– The tools and resources available to help open up significant opportunity for life, annuities, long term care, disability income, and retirement planning services
– How easy it is to setup, countdown, and launch your business to new heights
Reserve your seat today!
Excellence, Passion, Integrity, Collaboration and Creativity – our core values since 1974
The EPICC Center is the online source for financial professionals, designed to provide them with the essential elements they need to run their practice and increase their bottom line including breaking news, carrier / product information, market trends, sales ideas, marketing tools & resources and more.