Parkinson’s disease affects about one million people in the United States and ten million worldwide.
The cause remains largely unknown. Although there is no cure, treatment options vary and include medications and surgery.
One of our A+ carriers takes a responsibly aggressive approach to underwriting Parkinson’s disease and can offer favorably on those cases that are well controlled with other favorable risk factors.
Take a look at this recent case study:
- 65-year-old female
- Applying for $500k of Term coverage
- Non tobacco user
- Diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease two years ago
- On low dose of Sinemet daily with no progression of symptoms
- Initial underwriting assessment of Table 2
With the application of the following credits:
- Controlled blood pressure
- Good cholesterol ratio
- Routine physicals and preventative screenings
- Good family history
- No tobacco use in the past 10 years
- Underwriting offer after credits: STANDARD!
Contact our Underwriting Team today to see how we can help you place your next impaired risk case.